Wednesday, October 24, 2012

This and That


Black and Cream Color Block Silk Tee / Kertis


Scraps in mix darks (they're too beautiful to be called scraps I think!!) / Skinny Laminx


Mighty Mini Moose - One of A Kind Wire Moose Sculpture / Frick and Frack Scraps


Original oil painting portrait / Amanda Blake


Vintage storage / primitive red slant top box / Oh, Albatross


Botanical print nature collage fine art photo / Sir Tom


endless bummer tote / Fieldguided


Hello lovelies!
We are working hard at the Slow Noodle casa on a little (okay, not that little) project (okay, a little bigger than a project) that I can't wait to share with you all.
More details to come very soon and in the meantime, I thought I'll share some of my recent Etsy favorites with you. So many beautiful things there are out there lately, so here are just a few.

Hang on with me friends! Will be right back!...
Galit x



7 comments:

  1. Oooooo sounds very intriguing :)
    Love your selection... especially Skinny Laminx fabric as I have just purchased some and the Amanda Blake it jus gorgeous! Glad you haven't totally dissapeared :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. inspiring finds! wondering madly what you're up to there xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post! I am a follower from Etsy, please feel free to visit
    and follow my blog:
    http://www.azlifeandstyle.com/

    Thank you,

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your this and that type posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely Blog! I like your ideas!!

    Liebe Grüße Lexa
    www.verliebtin.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found you from a long hop scotch around the internet. Lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Found you through a hopscotch around sites. Lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete